Tired of super-visible pores? Want your skin to look healthier and cleaner? Charcoal naturally binds to dirt and impurities in nature, and does the same thing on your skin! When pores fill with dirt and oil, their appearance is magnified, making them more noticeable and seemingly larger. Using charcoal-based products helps reduce pore size by extracting dirt from inside and under the skin that a normal cleanser won’t always reach. Try these products to minimize apparent pores and refine your skin!
So far, I’ve tried the “Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser” as well as the “Charcoal Pore Minimizing Scrub.” After just one use, I already can see a reduced appearance of pores on my cheeks and nose! Below are descriptions and instructions for using both the cleanser and the scrub.
- Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
- Why should you use it? This cleanser’s charcoal base works to draw out and collect twice as much dirt as compared to a regular cleanser. It purifies your pores and does a thorough, ‘deep clean’ of your skin. After only one use, this cleanser leaves your skin refined and your pores twice as clean.
- How to use it: Use the cleanser once daily. First, make sure face is completely wet. Then, work the cleanser into a foam in your palms and massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.
- Charcoal Pore Minimizer
- Why should you use it? This pore minimizer is a scrub that works to gently exfoliate (key word “gently;” see my post about caring for your face in the winter!) and deeply clean dirt and impurities to rapidly reduce the appearance of pores. The formula is activated with water to draw out dirt and oil from below the skin’s surface. The use of micro-crystals helps to leave skin smoother and cleaner. After just one use, the scrub helps to reduce the appearance of pores.
- How to use it: Use up to 2-3 times per week. Wet both hands and face with warm water. Use one pump of substance into hands and work the scrub into a lather. Gently massage entire face and immediately rinse completely using warm water.
Hopefully pore-conscious readers find this post helpful and the line useful! I’m really excited to try some of Biore’s other charcoal-based products. Happy skincaring!